The Scale-Up Scotland programme is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
Applicants should be the CEO / Entrepreneurial leader of the business. By agreement and where applicable key members of the business leadership team may participate in certain modules in addition to the CEO.
We have no hard and fast criteria but would expect the following – exceptions always prove the rule:
- We encourage applications from businesses in all sectors who have annual revenues in excess of £1m with a clear line of sight to profitability.
- A minimum of 10 employees excluding the founders.
- Aggressive growth plans and ambition.
- A willingness to learn and collaborate with other participants
- By exception we may consider one or two pre-revenue businesses who have secured significant investment and have global potential.
If you have what it takes email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for the next intake.